Posted by Unknown Posted in

SO PAINT IT BLACK AND TAKE IT BACK

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Negro, negro y más negro. Sé que aún es verano pero no puedo evitar pensar en las nuevas colecciones que asoman ya en las tiendas llenas de colores oscuros y miles de texturas.Qué le voy a hacer si me encanta la ropa de otoño/invierno? De todas formas, no se si será que el espíritu londinense se me ha subido a la cabeza, pero ultimamente estoy aún más obsesionada con este tipo de inspiración. Enjoy.

Black, black, black. I know it's still summer but as I'm starting to see around the shops their new collections full of dark colors and cool textures, it makes me wanna winter to come asap. What could I do if I just love fall/winter clothes? Anyway, it might be the London spirit that came to me or something, that recently I'm even more obsessed with this kind of inspiration. Enjoy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic via Complot